Introduction

 Hello all

I have just joined this list and would like to volunteer my services:

My name is Calen Kennedy a am a 16 year old part time IS/IT employee at Easter Seals West Kentucky(a non-profit org. network has 25 win 2k pro desktops, 1 win 2k sbs & 1 linux firewall)

And have been working with Linux off and on for 3 years (mandrake and slackware)

I run my own computer services company: Internet Boy Inc.witch runs Internet Boy PC(custom computers) and Internet Boy Web Services(web design, flash design, graphic design)

And I wound be happy to help in any way that I can(web design(html/php/mysql/css2), graphic design, beta testing, provide input)

Calen Kennedy

CEO Internet Boy Inc. - InternetBoy.NET
IS/IT Easter Seals West Kentucky - ckennedy@ky-ws.easter-seasl.org