Re: Debian-NP accounting software (Re: IRC Meeting Summary/Log and some other things)

On Saturday 16 August 2003 2:37 pm, gianlucanigro@inwind.it wrote:
> > IMHO Gnucash is a realy good accounting software as he manages
> > accounts in a double entry way.
>
> It could be useful to made an evaluation of different accounting software
> already stable and available in different languages.
>
> Anyone has already done that?

I use and like sql-ledger.  Double-entry, web based, prints checks, postgres
backend.  Not packaged, but there wass an ITP filed (in March, 2002!)

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=138938

Regards,

--
Mark Bucciarelli, www.hubcapconsulting.com
    He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself