Debian NP list on Gmane

Hi there,

This is just to let you guys know that, after having discussed this a bit with Mako, I'll subscribe the list to Gmane.

For those who haven't yet checked this out, Gmane is a mail to news gateway. You can point your newsreader to nntp://news.gmane.org to read and post to any of I-don't-know-how-many mailing lists, including lots of Debian lists. You can also read lists via the web interface. You can read all about it at gmane.org

I would turn on the address encryption option to hide email addresses from harvesters.

Unless anyone objects, I'll do this in a couple of days.

Andrew Malcolmson