Debian Project at LinuxWochen and Wizards of OS

The Debian Project                         http://www.debian.org/events/
Debian at LinuxWochen and Wizards of OS                events@debian.org
May 27th, 2004                  http://www.debian.org/News/2004/20040527

Debian Project at LinuxWochen and Wizards of OS

Two exhibitions and conferences that cover Free Software and
GNU/Linux will take place next month in several cities in Europe.

May 26th - 29th      LinuxWochen Wien
                     Wien, Austria
                     http://www.debian.org/events/2004/0526-linuxwochen

       The Debian project will be represented in Vienna with a booth run
       by Gerfried Fuchs.  He is organizing the keysigning party, like
       every year.

June 10th - 12th     Wizards of OS
                     Berlin, Germany
                     http://www.debian.org/events/2004/0610-wizardsofos

       The Debian project will run a booth by Alexander Schmehl in the
       exhibition area.  There will also be a keysigning party.

We invite all interested people in these areas to attend these
conferences, meet Debian developers and users, exchange GnuPG
fingerprints, discuss various topics on Debian and Free Software,
and otherwise participate in our vibrant community.