Re: Matthias Geiger: Advocate

Hey,

> I don't mean to interfere here but knowing just "basic" packaging
> stuff looks a little odd for a "DD" application, as the
> expectation (in my eyes at least) is usually much more.

I frame basic, as I can make a new version ready, get a new package in a team
ready for Debian.

What you mean with "usually much more"?

IMO matthias is missing points is how to handle package/file conflicts and CVEs,
to have unguided access to archive -  but myself also learned this part of
Debian by the DD process and not before!

In general I think a DD should have a realistic view what they can and where
to find further documentation or whom to ask.

Regards,

hefee