Endorsing John Scott's key D6223890E7C4625B2C1468D1AB181FDB41DD41C4

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/jscott/D6223890E7C4625B2C1468D1AB181FDB41DD41C4/endorsements/view/
--
https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/jscott/D6223890E7C4625B2C1468D1AB181FDB41DD41C4/endorsements/view/