Endorsing Israel Galadima's key A34E9DC3AD34D27F17CF36D23679ECB87B7CEC0C

Praveen Arimbrathodiyil (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/izzygala/A34E9DC3AD34D27F17CF36D23679ECB87B7CEC0C/endorsements/view/
--
https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/izzygala/A34E9DC3AD34D27F17CF36D23679ECB87B7CEC0C/endorsements/view/