Re: Christopher Obbard: Declaration of intent to become a DD, upl.

Christopher Obbard (via nm.debian.org) dijo [Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 08:09:20PM -0000]:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian
> Developer, uploading.
>
> I have worked on maintaining some packges for the past six months
> and I would like to be able to upload packages to the NEW queue
> without a sponsor.

Hello Christopher,

It is customary to give more information -- which kind of packages are
you interested in? Which teams or people have you most interacted
with? If directly uploading to NEW is an issue (I understand you are
already a DM), do you plan to introduce many new packages? What are
their unifying factors / why are you interested in them?

Greetings,