Ileana Dumitrescu: advocate

Hi,

For nm.debian.org, at 2022-11-09: I support Ileana Dumitrescu
<ileanadumitrescu95@gmail.com>'s request to become a Debian
Maintainer.

I have seen how she has been involved in a few packages within
the Debian Python Maintainers and Debian Science teams since
months -- and more personally she helped me on the giac package,
so I can attest the quality of her work and involvment.

I think she can be trusted with upload rights for her own packages.

Welcome!

J.Puydt

PS: I tried two days ago with
https://nm.debian.org/process/1129/advocate/statement/create/
but either it doesn't work at all or I goofed up...