Re: Endorsing Robin Jarry's key DC0718E322E2C7605EBDC83146957EC08FD0FE90

Hello Nilesh,

Nilesh Patra (via nm.debian.org) dijo [Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 01:31:35PM -0000]:
> For the past several months, I have worked with Robin Jarry on buildbot and aerc.
> (...)
> For this past work, Robin Jarry sent mails using the email address robin@jarry.cc
> which is the one they're using on nm.debian.org.
>
> I have made the following checks for their keys:
>
> 1. Checked a few mails for signatures in a lot of private correspondence we have had
>
> 2. Checked their signed commits to the repositories. I checked several of his upstream project
>    repositories releases (aerc,dlrepo,sysrepo-python etc.), which are all signed with his gpg key.
>
> 3. Made sure that they are able to decrypt the messages sent to them with their GPG key
>
> I've made sure that they are able to decrypt encrypted messages sent to this key
> and that they're able to sign messages with the same key.
>
> Due to the long-term interactions we had, I'm convinced that Robin Jarry as they
> present themselves on nm.debian.org is the rightful owner of both email
> robin@jarry.cc and GPG key DC07 18E3 22E2 C760 5EBD  C831 4695 7EC0 8FD0 FE90.

Please be a bit more specific. How many months is "past several
months"? What does "a few mails" mean? What is a "long-term
interaction"?

Thank you very much,