Re: Glenn Strauss: Declaration of intent to become a DD, upl.

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 12:12:05AM -0000, Glenn Strauss (via nm.debian.org) wrote:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer, uploading.
> Since 2016, I have been the primary contributor and maintainer of lighttpd (https://www.lighttpd.net/)

I see you only maintain lighttpd.  Why are you aiming for DD instead of
DM in your case?  And if, you are effectively aiming for DD, why does it
make sense for you to skip DM?
As for the usual disclaimer, being a DM is not prerequisite, but it's
best for us if there is a good reason to skip it.

Also, your key has no signatures, so you should get some, or key
endorsements.

BTW, you are using a different email address for your nm.d.o profile
than the one you are using the lighttpd Uploaders field, is that
something expected?  (I guess this is just an extension, but still,
wanted to check ^^

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo