Re: Endorsing Gunnar Hjalmarsson's key F235A25E8A2A9718D7D8BDA36C79687A51F6608C

Hey,

Le 09/01/2021 à 15:46, Gunnar Hjalmarsson a écrit :
> No he did not. According to my mail copies as well as the archived
> MHonArc copies Iain submitted the first endorsement statement.
> Sebastien submitted his statement a fully hour later, and it was
> probably Sebastien who used Iain's wording as a template.

Indeed, I had Gunnar's request in my post holidays backlog and wanted to
add an endorsement without spending lot of efforts on writting
something, I though that what Iain wrote was nicely worded and applied
mostly for my endorsement so I copied it as a template, sorry if that
created issues. I'll try to send an updated and costom one today

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher