Re: fred1m: Declaration of intent to become a DDu.

El 09/06/20 a las 13:56, Fred Le Meur escribió:

> For nm.debian.org, at 2020-06-09:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian
> Developer, uploading.
> I made some beginner contributions on salsa FreedomBox project.
> I have worked on issue number 1685 with FreedomBox-team help that is
> linked to Debian bug #944421 and I would like to be able to learn by
> doing more.
…

Hi Fred,

Thanks for contributing to Debian and for applying to become a Debian
Developer with uploading rights. However, it seems it is too early for
your application. DD is the full membership in the project, and you need
to have a contribution history before. Please, take a look at this
page and don't hesitate to come back later:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper/JoinTheProject/NewMember

Also, once you will be maintaining some packages, consider applying for
a Debian Maintainer status first. That way you could have upload rights
for your own packages.
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

Also, remember that you do not need to be a DD to help improving the
project!

Cheers,

 -- Santiago