Re: Endorsing David Suárez Rodríguez's key C450196033B24682EFE44C9D7CB6E83D8605423A

    Santiago> Hi Eugene, El 29/11/20 a las 16:58, Eugene V. Lyubimkin
    Santiago> (via nm.debian.org) escribió:
    >>
    >> Previously interacted with David using his old key which signs
    >> his present key.

    Santiago> With my Front Desk member hat on, I'd prefer this key
    Santiago> statement concerned the key David is currently using.

Did this endorcement end up not getting used?
I noticed your process comment that there were two dd sigs.
So, did David end up finding signatures on the key rather than going the
endorcement route?
If this endorcement ends up being part of what you relied on for the key
consistency checks, I'd like to dig in a bit more.