Re: Aleksey Kravchenko: Declaration of intent to become a DM+account

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 07:09:01PM +0300, Aleksey Kravchenko wrote:
> being also RHash upstream author, I sometimes need access to
> architectures with strange gcc errors for supporting new RHash
> algorithms. Actually I've used such access at Debian only once. It seems
> for now I can manage with cross-compiling.
>
> Since I don't need porterbox guest account now,I will request porterbox
> temporary access, when necessary.

Mhh, sorry, I seem to have over-reacted.  We received a flood of
unactionable guest account requests and I was accidentally triggered by
yours…

Indeed, you already have a guest account (since 2012), so that part is
irrelevant for you.

> Let's change application to just DM. How we should do that?

No need, it's alright where it is.

You just need to get some DD to advocate your application and you are
good.

Incidentally, I see you used to be a DM back in 2017, when your key was
removed because you have been inactive during the stretch cycle.
Note that since a while, DMs who haven't uploaded in a whole development
cycles are automatically disabled (like you have been).

If you'll need to renew your access to the porterboxes you'll need to
folllow up with DSA directly (we can point to the proper doc when you'll
need that).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo