Re: Bernelle Verster: Declaration of intent

Bernelle Verster dijo [Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 01:03:43PM -0000]:
> For nm.debian.org, at 2019-12-16:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer, non-uploading.
> I have worked on DebConf organisation since 2016 and I would like to
> be able to contribute officially as a member of the DebConf
> Committee, which I have been elected for, and for which I need to be
> a DD.

I surely endorse Bernelle's request. We worked together for DC16, she
showed amazing energy and strength, and managed to endure our
community and our work pace. I was most happy this year to see her
again, and to see she was interested in getting more involved in
Debian. Am more than thrilled in her being part of the DebConf
Committee.