Re: Jonathan Bustillos: Declaration of intent

Hi Jathan!

On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 11:08:09PM -0000, Jonathan Bustillos wrote:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer,
> non-uploading. I am using Debian since 2008 and I have helped in some
> teams like the Spanish Localization Team doing po.debconf templates
> translations since 2011. At the DebConfs I have attended since 2012
> (DC12, DC15, DC17 and DC19) I have done volunteer work in the Video Team
> and currently I am helping in the Reproducible Builds Team spreading its
> importance to Debian users and giving some talks in Spanish since 2017
> in Mexico and Cuba.

yay! I'm very glad you finally started this part of your journey and I
veyr much look forward for great future contributions from you.

I've been knowing Jathan since DebConf12 and since then have several
times witnessed his enthusiam and dedication to free software and
Debian and thus I'm convinced he should and glad he soon officially will
be a project member!

Enjoy your ride, comrade! :)

--
cheers,