Jonathan Bustillos: Declaration of intent

For nm.debian.org, at 2019-08-05:

I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer,
non-uploading. I am using Debian since 2008 and I have helped in some
teams like the Spanish Localization Team doing po.debconf templates
translations since 2011. At the DebConfs I have attended since 2012
(DC12, DC15, DC17 and DC19) I have done volunteer work in the Video Team
and currently I am helping in the Reproducible Builds Team spreading its
importance to Debian users and giving some talks in Spanish since 2017
in Mexico and Cuba.

Also I have participated organising the Debian Day in Mexico City since
2010, I have presented talks about Debian in some events as FLISOL and
Debian Day in Mexico City, as well I have installed our distribution in
every computer as possible since 2009.

I identify myself completely with the Debian Project due to its
principles, its commitment with Free Software and its great community
that I had the opportunity to meet in the last 11 years of my life. I am
very happy to contribute to our project and I would like to be a non
uploading Debian Developer to be part of this great family and to keep
going with my Debian activities in a more commited way.

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: