Re: Mark Lee Garrett: Declaration of intent

Hi!

On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 03:06:07PM -0000, Mark Lee Garrett wrote:
> 2019-08-01 for nm.debian.org: I would like to apply to change my status in
> Debian from Debian Maintainer to Debian Developer, uploading.

yay! this is very good news for Debian IMNSHO! :)

> I have worked on
> Ansible and rp-pppoe for serveral years now, I'm also working on packaging mvdsv
> and ktx for the Debian games team, and several Debian members have encouraged me
> to apply for DD status at Debconf 19.

While I've never worked with Lee much technically he was part of the
content team for the two Hamburg MiniDebConf and also contributed in
other areas to the success of these events, so I'm very happy he finally
gave in and decided to become a full member of Debian! ;)

Besides being friendly and helpful in Debian areas, he's also quite
competent as a hair dresser which seems a fairly useful contribution to
DebConf as well! :)

I'm much looking forwards for new future contributions from him. Welcome
to Debian, Lee!

--
cheers,
	Holger