Re: Sven Eckelmann: Declaration of intent

Hi Sven,

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 01:38:21PM -0000, Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> I would hereby like to declare my intention to change my status
> from Debian Maintainer to Debian developer (uploading).

yay!

> I am involved in Debian packaging since 2008. I've declared my

I remember those times with joy!

> intent to become Debian maintainer in April of the following
> year [1] and was approved in May [2]. Since then, I've adopted
> some packages, introduced new ones [3] and joined packaging
> teams.

and since shortly after I've mostly lost track of your work as I didnt
need to sponsor you anymore, so I cannot really comment on the technical
aspects of you becoming a DD *now*, though I can state that back then working
with you was a pleasure!

[...]
> I would like to do this now. My plan is to continue maintaining
> packages and I intent also to become more involved in the
> communitywlan-team in the near future.

yay!

looking forward to see more contributions from you in future, both to
packaging as well as the wider Debin community!

--
tschau,
	Holger