Re: Robert Haist: Application Manager report

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 02:35:08PM +0100, Robert Haist wrote:
> As the process now took some time I wonder if it may be possible to
> change my initially proposed debian account name to not only be my last
> name (could cause clashes in the future) but to be a combination of my
> first and last name --> "rha@debian.org" - before it is implemented in
> all systems.

Yes, you are able to change it yourself (until it's not saved in LDAP,
after that you won't ever be able to change it) by going to
https://nm.debian.org/person/haist/edit_ldap - in the "Debian account
name" field.

Just hurry up, because once the process is approved by DAM it already
becomes a mess to change, even before the account is effectively
created.

Also, be aware that a bunch of links in nm.d.o will break (those that
contained your account name in it).  Although I guess it's not really a
big deal.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo