Re: Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana: Application Manager report

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for your words on this report, and for your help and
patience among my process.
You were a great teacher! :-)

I can't forget to thank João Eriberto too, who was my sponsor.

Best regards,

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:26:51 -0000
Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:

> Mike Gabriel (via nm.debian.org)
>
> For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/process/219
> --
> https://nm.debian.org/process/219

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org