RFC: i18n rework of nm.d.o

Hi,

the WebUI for nm.d.o is providing information about dedicated localized
resources for the website since a long time. But it also don't work (as
localized web sites) for a long time. ;)

I guess I've tried to have a look at this for the first time about two
years ago, but I had quite zero knowledge about Django at this time. Not
that I'm a experienced Django programmer now, but knowing about
something how Django and Python is working is helping so see how to get
in touch with this.

So, while the last days of this years DebConf in Hsinchu I asked Enrico
to give me a little bit of help to get the translation effort starting.
And Enrico did.

I've worked on the needed Django related additions since then within the
templates ans some additional 'normal' python files within the framework
and updated the German .po file accordingly. If possible I've tested my
work and fixed some issues and problems I came along. For me it looks
currently good, but right now I can mostly only see the UI with my login
rights and that's a normal DD. So I expect that possible something is
still broken for users with some more or specific access rights for the
WebUI like MIA, AM, FD, DAM etc. It'd be nice to get some possible
higher local testing access somehow.

I don't think the current state is ready for merging so I hereby
requesting some additional testing from other people and also some
comments if needed.

The CI testing is currently failing, probably due the localized string
the test is using. But as written, I'm not a Django expert, so if
someone can have a look at the test and fix the test (probably some more
tests) would be fine.

> FAIL: test_description (process.tests.test_statements.TestProcessStatementCreate)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/builds/tijuca/nm.debian.org/process/tests/test_statements.py", line 171, in test_description
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/django/test/testcases.py", line 382, in assertContains
>     self.assertTrue(real_count != 0, msg_prefix + "Couldn't find %s in response" % text_repr)

So, were to find? The modified branch 'add-i18n' based on the master
branch can be found here:

 https://salsa.debian.org/tijuca/nm.debian.org/tree/add-i18n

PS: Please keep me CC, I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert