Re: Judit Foglszinger: Advocate

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 10:25:32AM -0000, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> I support Judit Foglszinger <fgrfgr@freenet.de>'s request to become Debian
> Developer, non-uploading.

me too, me too!

> Judit Foglszinger has been a member of the DebConf Video Team for a long time,
> volunteering to do a lot of work for the team. Judit is a machine when it comes
> to reviewing recorded videos, often reviewing all of them before anyone else
> even has a chance to look at what's there.
>
> I know Judit Foglszinger can be trusted to be a full member of Debian, three
> years ago.

absolutly! & at least since 3 years..! :)

Adding to what's been said about Judith's great work at many many DebConfs
(and at other conferences...) I'll just add that I've also had several
conversations about free software & Debian & the world which is why I think this.

So, welcome to Debian & thanks a lot for all your contributions!

--
cheers,
	Holger

                    holger@(debian|reproducible-builds).org