Re: Ross Vandegrift: Declaration of intent

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 02:41:47AM -0000, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian
> Developer, uploading.  This would help with two Debian efforts I'm
> currently involved in: the cloud team and the enlightenment packaging
> team.

Any particular case you are not going through DM?
I'm not seeing that many uploads from you that could tell me that you
have enough experience even if you haven't been a DM.

> functionality; I'd like to help out with this effort too.  Having
> access to Debian infrastructure will help with these efforts.

ok.
So is this the main reason for you to push for dd_u at this point?

> around two years.  EFL, enlightenment's primary
> dependency, has had bugs on non-x86 platforms.  Access to porter boxes
> could help with troubleshooting these cases.

That's very easy to sort out with a guest account, and is way quicker
than the dd_u process.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo