Re: Thomas Koch: Application Manager report

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 01:27:54PM +0200, thomas@koch.ro wrote:
> > Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> hat am 4. August 2018 um 08:52
> > geschrieben:
> >
> > After looking at Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro>'s contributions and
> > after exchanging some emails to get to know them a bit better, I
> > agree with the advocate(s) that Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> can and
> > should indeed be a Debian Developer, uploading right now.
>
> Thanks a lot, Christoph! This was fun and educative.
>
> Sorry for the late thanks, I thought I wait for my key to be added to
> the keyring, but it seems this will still take some time.
>
> I assume the processes is not blocked on me in some way?

Keyring updates are done at least once a month; the request to have your
key added has already been submitted. There's nothing you need to do at
this point other than wait.

J.

--
Web [    "The nice thing about being a virus author is that you    ]
site: https:// [  don't have to give technical support."  ]      Made by