Re: Iñaki Martin Malerba: Declaration of intent

Hi Mattia,

If you think DM is the way to proceed, I'll respect that. My only intention is to keep growing, helping and, of course, join the community.

Answering the question about fades package: yes. I was contacted by one of the fades developer to help with the packaging, so I mailed Barry to get his approval.