Mo Zhou: Application Manager report

Hi everyone,

After looking at Mo Zhou <cdluminate@gmail.com>'s contributions and after exchanging some emails to
get to know them a bit better, I agree with the advocate(s) that Mo Zhou <cdluminate@gmail.com> can
and should indeed be a Debian Developer, uploading right now.

Lumin showed a great understanding of the Debian ecosystem, he has a very clear
concept about free software and he definitely has the required technical skills
to become a full member of Debian. He already maintains packages since 2015
(right now about thirtysh packages!). All his packages are in really good
shape.

Lumin's bio:

I came to the world of free software when I was a high school student,
in order to take refuge from malwares and spywares that were widely-spread
across the Windows ecosystem, and take refuge from the untrustable
proprietary operating system. As time goes by, I gradually discovered
that Debian GNU/Linux fits me best, and I hate untrustable blackboxes
such as Windows.

I have several reasons so that I would give back to the Debian
community: (1) I like working with others who have similar interest
as mine; (2) My computer is Debian-Sid-only, and some packages that
I use frequently need care; (3) Developing a linux distro sounds cool!
(4) I'm impressed by Debian's social contract, and hence willing to
devote some time.

Most of my packages are scientific packages, which reflect my interest.
I work in Debian Python Module Team, Science Team, Julia Team, Nvidia
Team and Chinese Team. And primary goal is to maintain some artificial
intelligence related packages, help science team maintain some packages
that I care about, and help Julia Team maintain Julia since it might
become one of my main languages in the future.

Summary of contributions:

1. [2014 Q4] The first patch to Debian. Simplified Chinese translation.
2. [2015 Q?-Q?] Overhauled Simplified Chinese translation of APT/DPKG.
3. [2015 May] Adopted the first package from Chinese Team (fortune-zh)
4. [2015-2018] Fixed many ITP bugs. (Nearly 80% of my packages come from ITP)
5. [recently] Upload Julia. Help science team with skimage and pandas
update, etc.

[2] https://contributors.debian.org/contributor/cdluminate-guest@alioth/
[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?correspondent=cdluminate@gmail.com&archive=both

Agustin Henze (via nm.debian.org)