Re: Daniel Baumann: Declaration of intent

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 09:58:59AM -0000, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> in March 2013 (5 years ago) I was demoted from DD to DM.
> While I acknowledge the reasons raised then, [...]

I'm glad to read this...

> I would like to continue maintain the [packages] I care about in
> Debian, to be a member of the project, to be able to participate
> in elections/votes and to sponsor a few packages for my
> non-DD/non-DM friends.

... and even more to read this!

> I would therefore like to apply to become 'DD, uploading' again
> and ask for your seconds.

while I haven't worked with Daniel directly ever, I was and am impressed
by his dedication to Debian especially after the "2013 events" (but also
before), his continued humble & helpfuls presence at DebConfs the last
years & his general friendlyness over those years and thus I'm very
happy about "this thread" now.

--
cheers,
	Holger