Re: Mo Zhou: Declaration of intent

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 12:50:57PM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 08:23:11AM -0000, Mo Zhou wrote:
> > I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to
> >   »Debian Maintainer, with guest account«
> >
> > I joined debian Julia team and I would like to be able to port
> > openlibm on mips porter box.
>
> That's good and well, but openlibm already builds on mips.
> Is that really the package that needs porting work?

Yes. See upstream PR [1]. The mips patch was not merged in the upstream
master branch, and the original author of the patch was missing.
Since the patch failed to apply in the newer upstream release 0.5.5,
I need to modify that patch on a MIPS porter to make sure things
are correct and working.

I think Graham Inggs can confirm this.

[1] https://github.com/JuliaLang/openlibm/pull/152