Re: Iñaki Martin Malerba: Declaration of intent

Hi Gunnar,

Thanks for your reply !
After sending the _DD, uploading_ apply I realized the best way to start would be via DM first, so I applied there too. Should I cancel this form or just leave it there?

About docker.io, I really appreciate your comments.
I tried to reach the package maintainers previously on a thread [1] but had no answer, but I'll retry :) It'd be great to join their work.

Thanks again.

[1]_ https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=891076