Reopening a closed NM process
When a New Maintainer process is closed due time-out, how to reopen it?
It is https://nm.debian.org/process/428 that I'm talking about.
* Alexandre Rossi does good packaging working
* DD Geert Stappers does sponsor uploads
* The above repeats several (new upstream) upload
* Geert encouraged the humble Alexandre to apply for Debian Maintainer
* Alexandre does so
* Unexpected vacation happens. Yes, there is life outside Debian ;-)
* Housekeeping robot closes NM process
* Geert returns from the unexpected VAC
* Geert did advocate Alexandre
* Website says process/428 is closed
* This email was written
Leven en laten leven