Robert Haist: Advocate

I have personally worked with Robert Haist (<rhaist@mailbox.org>,
2BC83F55A4007468864C680E1B7CC8D4D4E914AA) for a bit more than three
years. Since he became a DM, we have collaborated on Hyperscan, a
high-performance regular expression matching library, and bro-pkg, a
package manager for the Bro network traffic analyzer. He has also
contributed to the pkg-security team.

Robert has demonstrated good packaging skills. I have no doubt that he
shares and supports the Debian project's philosophy and thus support his
request to become a Debian Developer with full uploading rights.