Re: Cannot access public Debian porter machines

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 11:31:05PM +0000, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I wonder though how were you able to view the ticket.  Is there a URL
> (other than rt.debian.org which requires a login) ?

I have an RT account. Sadly public access is no longer available due to
abuse - see https://wiki.debian.org/rt.debian.org

Also you're sending email from aelmahmoudy@users.sourceforge.net which
bounces. You might want to fix that.

> On August 11, 2017 2:18:45 PM EET, Jonathan McDowell
> <noodles@earth.li> wrote:
> >I am not part of DSA so I cannot comment on timescales. I can point
> >out that your request was PGP/MIME signed and RT does not like such
> >signatures - you need to inline sign requests to it, so it may help
> >to follow up to the ticket with a properly signed version of your
> >request.

J.

--
Web [             If I throw a stick, will you leave?              ]
site: http:// [                                          ]       Made by