Re: Ming-ting Yao Wei: Declaration of intent

[resending because forgot reply-all -- sorry Ming-ting!]

On Thu, Aug 10 2017, Ming-ting Yao Wei wrote:

> This would be a little bit in haste. I have package under maintenance
> (lxterminal, big-cursors), currently working on fonts packages, and I
> need an official account for giving contacts information related to
> DebConf18 instead of using my LXDE email account.

It might be a good idea to ask DSA if they'd just give you an e-mail
forwarder for this purpose.  Then you'd get it much faster, and there
would be no question about whether you've had enough experience to go
through this process, etc.

--
Sean Whitton