Re: Dd application: issues with my GPG key

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:36 PM, أحمد المحمودي wrote:

> I am from Egypt, the only DD I know from Egypt is Mohammed Sameer, and he
> doesn't even live in Egypt, I met him once while he came here for vacation.

I had a look at this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianLocations

There is one other Debian account holder who lists Egypt as their
location, but they appear to be MIA so they probably are not useful to
you.

https://db.debian.org/search.cgi?country=eg&dosearch=Search
https://www.debian.org/devel/developers.loc

There is another contributor in Alexandria, it would be good if you
could sign keys if you have not already.

https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Need#EG_-_Egypt

The closest Debian members to you appear to be in Israel, I don't know
if you or they are able to travel in order to sign keys though.

https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers#IL
https://db.debian.org/search.cgi?country=il&dosearch=Search

If you are you able to travel to Europe for a conference (or Taiwan
for DebConf18), that would be the next best option.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise