Re: Tom Marble: Declaration of intent

Hi Tom,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 02:54:51PM -0000, Tom Marble wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

\o/

> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

no surprise here :)

> I have collaborated with the Java Packaging Team for years

oh yeah! :)

plus you were a track coordinator at several DebConfs, if I'm not mistaken.

> My GnuPG 0x40BFEE868B055D9A is signed by (at least) 75 Debian Developers.

*g*

> Several of you may be surprised that I'm not a DD *yet*...

I remember being surprised one day about this and I haven't forgotten.

> This is a high priority bug that I intend to fix!

yay!

> I am thrilled to become a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I'm thrilled too, happily waiting for the day you'll become a DD too!
IMO you are ready for this too, _now_.

Thanks for all your contributions to Debian & looking forward to many more!

--
cheers,
	Holger