Re: Cannot access public Debian porter machines

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 09:41:03AM +0000, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
> On July 25, 2017 9:58:14 PM EET, Jonathan McDowell <noodles@earth.li>
> wrote:
> >On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 03:57:05PM +0000, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
> >> Anyways, I filed a RT ticket today. Is there anything else I should
> >> do ?
> >
> >Filing a ticket with DSA to find out the situation is the correct
> >course of action.
> I filed an RT ticket (#6781) about 3 weeks ago, yet didn't get a reply
> so far. How long does it usually take to respond to such request?

I am not part of DSA so I cannot comment on timescales. I can point out
that your request was PGP/MIME signed and RT does not like such
signatures - you need to inline sign requests to it, so it may help to
follow up to the ticket with a properly signed version of your request.
Also at present a lot of folk are at DebConf so non-urgent requests are
probably taking a little longer to sort out.

J.

--
101 things you can't have too much of : 18 - Roleplaying.
This .sig brought to you by the letter U and the number 29