Re: Cannot access public Debian porter machines

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 09:40:41AM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:42:12AM +0000, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
> > I updated the LDAP with my public SSH key a few hours ago, and got an
> > email reply that key was updated.
> >
> > The error I get from barriere is:
> >
> > Permission denied (public key)
> >
> > I did not receive any welcome email from the porterbox. I was trying
> > SSH to any of the available public porter boxes. I also tried asachi.
>
> Your guest account predates the current nm.debian.org infrastructure, so
> I can't find details of your request for access, but these days DSA
> generally limited guest account access to a specific set of machines for
> a limited time period. Are you sure you should have access to barriere?
> It does not have any SSH key for you installed on it.
>
> I would suggest your query is best directed towards DSA.

In fact, if LDAP is to be believed:

dn: uid=aelmahmoudy,ou=users,dc=debian,dc=org
shadowExpire: 15027
shadowLastChange: 14885

You account dates back to October 2010 or earlier and expired in
February 2011?

https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

might be useful.

J.

--
/-\                             | 101 things you can't have too much
|@/  Debian GNU/Linux Developer |          of : 7 - Memory.