Re: Re: Roger Shimizu: Declaration of intent

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:30:33PM +0900, Roger Shimizu wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 09:37:41 +0000 Jonathan McDowell <noodles@earth.li>
> wrote:
>
> > What problems are you hitting with the SSO system? Sending mail to
> > the list does not get picked up by the system.
>
> Thanks for your email!
>
> I confirmed with Enrico previously, and he told me if inaccessble to
> SSO due to some reasons, sending legacy advocate email is also fine,
> and FD can help to link the email to NM process page.
>
> I'll FWD you his email in a separate email.

That's all fine (and I'll leave it to Enrico to deal with manually
importing into the system), but I'm still interested in knowing what
problems Nobuhiro is hitting.

J.

--
Web [      101 things you can't have too much of : 16 - Time.      ]
site: http:// [                                          ]       Made by