Re: Carsten Schoenert: Declaration of intent

Carsten Schoenert a écrit :
> For nm.debian.org, at 2017-02-18:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer,
> uploading.
>
> I'm working on packages like
>
>  - icedove
>  - icedove-l10n
>  - iceowl-l10n
>  - sogo-connector
>  - libcoap
>  - kicad
>
> for a while and I would like to be able to upload packages without needing a
> sponsor.

Carsten made a nice job with Kicad's packaging for Debian, he is very
pleasant to communicate with - friendly, constructive, reliable.

The package Kicad is rather complex, and has a long build time, so this
contribution is valuable to our distribution, taking in account that
Kicad is, for hardware developers, quite the same as Gcc for software
developers.

I support Carsten's intent to team up with us.

Best regards,			Georges.