Re: Adrian Alves: Declaration of intent

> For nm.debian.org, at 2017-01-08:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Maintainer.
> I have worked on python stopit for a while and I would like to be able to continue working with other python team packages

But then again,

> For nm.debian.org, at 2017-01-08:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer, uploading.
> I have worked on grokmirror medusa python-cluster for a while and I would like to be able to main taince those as dd

Adrián, which one should be considered?

FWIW, I met Adrian some weeks ago in Argentina. I cannot advocate him,
as I have not talked in any technical level yet with him, but I can
clearly state he is an enthusiast Debian contributor, and I believe it
is worth considering him for this change of status so he can directly
contribute. We only need to know whether Adrián is currently wanting
to become a DM or a DD.

When we talked, he told me he wanted to become a DM for later applying
to be a DD — But given he told me he has been contributing for a long
time, I told him being a DM for some time is *not* a necessary
step. But, of course, Adrián — Your decision.