Re: Mohanasundaram Devarajulu: Declaration of intent

I have worked with Mohan for over 10 years over many technical projects.
He has been using Debian as developer for many years and has been
working on putting together debian package lately. He has been working
on taking over packaging for openhpi and the last openhpi package I
uploaded was packaged primarily by Mohan. I have confidence in Mohan's
skills and understanding of responsibilities for creating debian
packages. His demonstrated skills with successfully creating high
quality debian package qualify him to be granted upload rights.

I advocate Mohan's application to become a Debian Maintainer.

--
Khalid