Re: Guilhem Moulin: Declaration of intent

On Tue, November 15, 2016 20:47, Guilhem Moulin wrote:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer,
> uploading.

I have worked with Guilhem in 2014 and granted him upload rights for
signing-party because he was well in control of the package at that time.
I have not had any recent experience since, or seen work on other
packages, so I do not feel confident to formally advocate him. However, my
experiences with him in 2014 were entirely positive.

Cheers,
Thijs