Advocacy for Michael Robin Crusoe

Hello,

I advocate Michael Robin Crusoe to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Michael Robin Crusoe is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

Andreas beat me with his advocacy. Anyway, I am deeply impressed by an enormous packaging spree by Michael to complete Debian Med's coverage of tools for Next Generation Sequencing. He was not afraid of anything, very quick and everything looked really nice.

His work on modeling, controling, and (now it comes:) _exchange_ of scienfic workflows via the emergent Common Workflow Language is very much in line with all the ideas that Linux Distros, and volunteer-run such like Debian in particular, stand for. I want Michael to join us as a DD, indeed, and to bring along as much of his scientific work and of his personal network as possible.

We recently met for a second time at the Debian Med Sprint. The first time we met I had a look not only at but also through his Google Glasses. I recall he is not only technical but also interested in social aspects of technology, observing well, open for discussions and always friendly.

Let him in, please.

Steffen Möller (via nm.debian.org)