Re: DM application of Christian Seiler

Christian started working with me on the open-iscsi package, more than
a year ago. Having been doing it alone for some time, it was good to
have a helping hand. In Christian, I could quickly find a co-
maintainer, I was looking for.

With him, he brings in good insight into not just the tools, but also
the supporting infrastructure. SAN (Storage) is one area where you need
a lot of tools working closely together. Christian has helped revive
the open-iscsi package into a much better state, fixed lots of old
bugs, worked on integrating the new systemd support into iscsi (and
other tools) and many more I can't recollect.

Hence, I believe that Christian Seiler has the technical skills needed
to maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a
Debian maintainer.

Thanks,
Ritesh

--