Re: Mario Anthony Limonciello: Declaration of intent

On Tuesday, November 08, 2016 10:27:13 PM Mario Anthony Limonciello wrote:
> For nm.debian.org, at 2016-11-08:
> I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Maintainer.
> I have worked on fwupd, fwupdate, and efivar for a while with sponsors.
> I would like to be able to directly upload these packages.
>
> Mario Anthony Limonciello (via nm.debian.org)

While I don't know that I can formally endorse this because I have not worked
with Mario significantly within Debian, I have worked with him significantly
in the context of a well known Debian derivative.  I found him always pleasant
to work with and technically capable.

Scott K