Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Sebastien Badia

Hello,

I recommend to accept Sebastien Badia as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is sbadia.

 * Applicant background

Hi here, I'm Sebastien,I'm involved in free software for about 8 years.

I started to enjoy Debian during my studies, and I use it everywhere since. I
worked during 3 years at Inria as a sys/netadmin (on the Grid'5000 testbed),
during this period I worked with Lucas Nussbaum on cloud-scripts¹ (rebuild of
the entire Debian archive).

Now I work as a software engineer mainly on OpenStack, automation and
configuration management, and also other ruby and python things.

On my free time, I'm very involved in french non-profit and neutral Internet
service provider and non-profit network operator (LDN², FFDN³, Gitoyen⁴), you
can find more information about me on my web page⁵.

My primary interest in Debian nowadays is the Ruby Group, I will try to do more
QA work in Ruby packaging.

¹git.debian.org:/git/collab-qa/cloud-scripts.git
²http://ldn-fai.net/
³http://ffdn.org/http://gitoyen.net/http://sebastien.badia.fr/

Regards,

Sebastian Ramacher