Advocacy for Frédéric Bonnard

Hello,

I advocate for Frédéric Bonnard to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Frédéric Bonnard is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I have been working with Frédéric daily for more than two years, and I
understand he has all the skills and mindset required to work and make
Debian better.

Frédéric helped me during the initial ppc64el bootstrap days, and
he is currently the maintainer for several of the ppc64el specific
packages.

I am happy to see Frédéric asking to be a DD.

Regards,
Breno Leitão