Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Arturo Borrero González

Hello,

I recommend to accept Arturo Borrero González as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is arturo.

 * Applicant background

I'm Arturo Borrero Gonzalez, born in 1988 in Seville (Andalusia, south of Spain).

I studied Systems Administration some years ago and now I'm studying in the university.

I've been working fulltime as network and system administrator in a datacenter since several years. All the servers I manage are Debian.

I love FLOSS, and contribute to two big projects: Debian and Netfilter.

I've been contributing actively in Debian for several years: bugs, package maintenance, and also GSoC 2015 (as a student).

Regards,

Paul Richards Tagliamonte